Saturday, April 14, 2012

MOH crafts

Just happened to run accross this wedding vase tutorial this morning and realized I had everything I needed to make it. I just bought this turquoise barn wood print paper last week to make something entirely different, but how perfect is it??

 The tutorial says to use cans from canned vegetables but I didn't have any. I used a juice glass that I was going to sell in my garage sale anyway (because we don't drink juice and our cabinets are too full). Then all you do is draw a heart, arrow, and initials on it, I used a white gel pen, and glue it to the glass. You really need to be careful when cutting out your paper, I wasn't and it was crooked once I wrapped it around the glass.....

I made this for my bestie and soon to be blushing bride, I think she wil love it and pee her pants and want to make 50 more, but if she doesn't then we might not be friends anymore, jk. But seriously......
 For the full tutorial visit the reference website.

OK, gotta hit it and get it,
Em
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment