Monday, September 17, 2012

Russian Tea

Who doesn't love a nice hot cup of goodness as the weather start to cool off?

My mother in law usually makes this stuff for me around this time of the year. It is called russian tea, it is hot and citrusy and cinnamon spicy. YUM!



Ingredients:
3 Tbs lemonade mix
1/2 cup orange drink mix (Tang)
1/3 cup instant tea
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground cloves

Mix all ingredients together and store in an air tight container. To make, mix 1-2 tsp per cup of boiling water.

I've added new items to my Etsy Shop! Check them out!4

EmmyPin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big tea drinker but Tang sounds amazing right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, yummy. I made this one time last year, but I can't remember why?? It was sooo good. Gorgeous picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I try. I just realized why I love this stuff so much... It reminds me of thanksgiving when my mom puts apple cider in the crock pot with cinnamon sticks and orange slices! Oh fall...

      Delete
  3. You could send me some of this and I wouldn't complain one bit!

    ReplyDelete