Monday, November 26, 2012

felt trees


Aren't these little beauties so precious?! My bestie and I worked on a few of these the other day. These were made in the spirit of vintage felt Christmas ornaments. Choose a color pallete you like. I love pink trees with gold ornaments, and blue and silver is a great combo too. I can't wait to make some white trees!

At first I used a more traditional Christmas tree shape, but for simplicity's sake I switched to a plain triangle.

Directions:
Hand stitch on sequins, run a whip stitch around the edge leaving room to stuff, stuff, then finish the edge. You could machine stitch these as well, just depends on the look you want. I attached a loop at the top for hanging.


linking with thumping thursdays and watcha workup wednesdays!

Happy decorating!
Emmy

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the pink ones. So pretty! Thanks for linking up at my Pin Me Linky Party. I hope you come visit & link again. The party starts tomorrow at 8am CST.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete