Wednesday, January 23, 2013

new Etsy items

Look at the fun new things I've been making for my shop lately!


I really love making dolls right now ever since I made the strong man I'm hooked.




Remember the tutorial I did for these headbands, well that was the quick, easy way. The ones in my shop are sewn, not glued and the headband is completely covered. What I love about these is how they give you the turban/handkerchief look without the bulk under your hair. I can't stand having something tied all the way around my head.

Just updating because I love to share new creations!

Emmy




Pin It

9 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I love your softies - the bow in that doll's hair is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Both items! I wish I could wear headbands without getting a headache!!! I WANT ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of your sewing skills!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh def loving the head bands!!

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back from the GFC Collective! I am in LOVE with that doll! Do you make her in any other colors.

    Tiffany
    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am working on some new ones- a blond one with buns right now. I would love to do custom ones as well!

      Delete
  6. Those headbands are brilliant! I always put off wearing headscarfs 'cause of the bulge at the back of your head but this is just the perfect substitute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from the Aloha Blog hop! I love those bows, so cute!

    technicolor-moments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete