Monday, March 25, 2013

Winter Wonderland (in spring)



What a beautiful snowfall we had Sunday (on Monday too!) The snow makes my backyard look so beautiful and gives great bright lighting for photos! Thought I'd take the opportunity to model my new-old coat. In the top pics I was trying out some layering with my shirts- I bet I will use that under shirt a lot with sweaters and the like. I'm hoping the weather warms up soon- I was planning on dressing Huck in shorts for Easter, and we have an outdoor craft show on April 5-6th. Do you hear me weather???

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable jacket. And I love that bow top - cute.
    Stopping by from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't yesterday PERFECT???????? Loved the temps!

    I left the link for the boots in a reply on my blog! I tried emailing back, but it wouldn't let me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute coat! I am a new follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. I hope you come over and check out my blog too! www.mendezmanor.com

    ReplyDelete