Tuesday, October 8, 2013

baby shower craftiness

My sister in law had a baby shower last Sunday so I made baby Gunner a few gifts for his cowboy/farm nursery.


I made him this burlap banner using a freezer paper stenciling technique. I also had a lot of fun putting together this little basket of baby things; I made a blankie that is cow print fur on one side and baby blue minky on the other side, and I found some vintage little golden books that were cowboy or farm themed. Wish I had some better pictures- Curse you, Canon! I didn't mean it, come home soon camera, I love you.
I also made this bulletin board for her a while back if you remember. Baby stuff is too fun! 

Emmy


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying the drama of "The Great Camera Repair of 2013". The banner is so cute! I hope she liked it.

    ReplyDelete