2. My sister is moving away soon and that makes me sad.
3. Being a mom is better than I could have imagined!
4. Stressing about finances is exhausting, although if I really think about it I have more than I need and am so blessed. How do you balance sticking to a tight budget with living life to the fullest and not letting money hold you back?
5. I almost poured some milk in my coffee this am that expired on the 19th- I think I used it yesterday which could be why I was considering switching to tea.
6. Jim, Bubbs, and I are going to my parents' farm this afternoon. I'm going to pick blackberries in the 100 degree heat!
7. Just when I start to feel like I'm wasting my time I make a few Etsy sales that lift my spirits, thank you customers!
8. I have requests for more decoupaged light switch covers from the stores I sell at in town so I want to work on that triple stat!
|smoke bomb dancing|
9. 4th of July is next week- my fav!
10. I'm a horrible dog owner and I need to find Vern a new home
11. Wish I knew someone with a pool. hint hint
12. Bubbs' hair is long enough to spike in front- so stinkin' cute!
13. I'm sad I wont be able to go visit my grandpa this summer. Jim wants to move to Hermosa Beach!
14. I need to throw my TV out the window and read more.
15. If I had known breastfeeding burnt this many Calories I would have gotten pregnant long ago- ok probably not, but it is nice!
Well, that's what I have been thinking about, what about you?